McAfee is a security program used for protection against spyware, malware, and many other internet infections. McAfee antivirus protects Linux, Windows, Mac OSX, FreeBSD, Solaris, and other Operating Systems. With its highly compatible interface and efficient performance, McAfee is used across the world. Despite its comprehensive solutions for the protection of your system,
McAfee lacks in multiple ways. One of which is that it sometimes it falters to optimize itself for your system and be in its premium performance. This results in a virus affecting your system’s Operating System. Hence, “How to uninstall McAfee?” is one such query which is noted quite often in recent times. In that case, you can go through this content, it can help you out.
There are numerous techniques to uninstall your McAfee antivirus software. However, you have to use the most appropriate technique which will create no glitch at your end and will be comfortable to use. There are several reasons why you encounter such unusual problems while using your McAfee internet security. Hence, have a look at the predictable causes you may be stuck at while uninstalling your McAfee antivirus security.
Some Common Errors That You May Face
- If you’re using more than two internet security programs at the same time, then you may face some issues with your McAfee internet security.
- With your McAfee antivirus software, you might notice that your system acts sluggish or crashes down randomly.
- Sometimes, if you’re using any third party application, then such applications may conflict with your McAfee internet security program.
- Using the McAfee antivirus software, you might notice that you get stuck in several error codes or messages.
These are some primary errors that you may encounter while using your McAfee internet security program. Most of the McAfee users also face the same issue. Furthermore, these errors also make several users ponder on “How to uninstall Mcafee?”
How To Uninstall McAfee Windows 10?
If you are looking for “How to uninstall McAfee?” can be little tricky a task to deal with, but our certified engineers have made it a child’s play for you to follow. Simply, go through the provided methods to obliterate your McAfee internet security program for the results you desire.
Solution 1: Uninstalling The McAfee Security Program Via Settings
You can try to uninstall your McAfee security program via settings or Control Panel.
- Begin with the Start Menu.
- Now, open the Control Panel.
- Select View As option and then click on Uninstall A Program option.
- Then, you’ll see a list of programs already there in your system.
- Next, you’ll see two options: Remove or Repair.
- Select the Remove option and click on Next in order to Uninstall the security program.
- Find McAfee LiveSsafe in Control Panel and click on Uninstall.
- Then a message pops up asking” Do you want to completely remove McAfee LiveSafe for Windows? Now, click Yes.
- Finally, restart your PC to see whether the problems will still appear.
Solution 2: Uninstall MBAM In Safe Mode
If you’re unable to uninstall the McAfee antivirus software during the normal setup then, you can try to restart your system in safe mode and uninstall the security program.
First of all, in the search bar type “msconfig” and navigate to the Boot. Now, check the Safe Mode option and select the wireless button next to the Minimal option. Select Ok and confirm that you’re about to Restart your PC. Now open the Settings and locate the McAfee LiveSafe program. Finally, click on Uninstall and Restart your PC in normal boot.
Apart from these solutions, you can use McAfee Consumer Products Removal Tool to uninstall your McAfee internet security program. McAfee Consumer Products Removal Tool is also a handy tool for all the users to opt for.
Avail Our Reliable Assistance
In case you are still unable to understand how to uninstall Mcafee. We serve in setting up, installing, uninstalling, and configuring the security programs on your PC. We work with excellent McAfee technical support experts who can help you in scanning and removing malware, spyware and other viruses from your device.
Dialing the McAfee Customer Service can help you with 24*7 troubleshooting with an aim to resolve all the issues encountered by the users. You can avail our services immediately by calling at McAfee Customer Support Number +1-855-589-4554. Furthermore, emailing us on our mail ID [email protected] can also be a great option if you are comfortable with it. Therefore, for instant solutions, our experts are available at our live chat portal to get you a lightning fast fix.