AVG is one of the most popular antivirus software applications available for Android, Windows and Mac users. But customers are encountering several issues while using this software. One such infamous error is AVG error code 0xc0070643, which is encountered by most of the customers.
Causes of AVG Error 0xC0070643:
- Incomplete installation of AVG Internet Security software.
- Corruption in the download of AVG Internet Security software.
- Corruption in the installation and uninstallation of Windows registry from a recent AVG Internet Security-related software.
- Corruption of the Windows system files or AVG Internet Security-related program files due to virus or malware infection.
- Deletion of AVG Internet Security-related files unintentionally or by mistake.
Effective Ways To Fix AVG Error Code 0xc0070643
Normally, the customers get this error during the installation of AVG Antivirus in their systems. If you come across this error, then follow our guidelines to fix the error at the earliest.
Step 1: Repair Registry Entries Linked With AVG 0xc0070643 Error
If you do not have a stronghold in the technical domain, then it is highly recommended not to edit the Windows Registry manually for removing the AVG 0xc0070643 error. Because even a minor mistake in editing your registry can stop your PC from proper functioning and can cause damage to the Operating System. Thus, for removing AVG 0xc0070643 error, you can use a trusted registry cleaner to scan and repair the issues. These registry cleaner tools will not only create a backup before each scan but will also protect your PC from any damage. One of the major advantages of repairing registry entries via registry cleaner is that it improves the speed and performance of your PC.
Step 2: Scan Your PC By Conducting A Full Malware Scan
There is a possibility that AVG error code 0xc0070643 occurs due to the presence of malware in your PC. This error might be related to a component of the malicious program, which can damage, corrupt as well as delete runtime errors-related files.
Step 3: Use Disk Cleanup To Clear Out Your System Junks
When you surf websites normally or use a computer over a long time, junk files get accumulated in your computer. If these junk files are not cleaned out occasionally, then it might trigger the AVG 0xc0070643 error or your AVG Internet Security will respond slowly. Sometimes, this error also occurs due to overloaded hard drive or file conflicts. Thus, if you clean out your system junks with Disk Cleanup, it will not only resolve the error but will also speed up the performance of your PC.
Step 4: Update The Device Drivers Of Your PC
Sometimes, AVG error code 0xc0070643 occurs because of the corrupted or outdated device drivers. To get rid of this error, you need to update your PC device drivers. It can be done both manually and automatically. It can be difficult to find the exact driver for your hardware and even though you find it, you might experience certain problems in finding, downloading and updating the drivers manually. Thus, it is highly recommended to use driver update tools to update your PC device drivers. With just one click, you can easily update the drivers and unlock the hardware features for improving the performance of your PC.
Step 5: Uninstall And Reinstall The AVG Internet Security Program
If any specific program is the cause behind the occurrence of AVG error code 0xc0070643, then you have to uninstall and again reinstall the program in order to fix the issue. For that, you have to follow the instructions below:
- Click on the Start button to open Programs and Features.
- Go to the right side menu and click on Control Panel.
- Thereafter, click on Programs and choose the option “Programs and Features” from there.
- Scroll to the Name column and from there, locate AVG Internet Security Error 0xc0070643.
- Now, click on the AVG associated entry.
- Next, scroll to the top menu ribbon and click on the Uninstall button.
- At last, you need to complete the uninstallation of AVG error code 0xc0070643. associated program by following the on-screen directions.
Step 6: Undo The Recent System Changes
Windows System Restore allows you to go back for solving the AVG 0xc0070643 error. It can return back your PC’s system files and programs to the time when everything was working fine. You just need to follow the procedures discussed below to use System Restore in your Windows version:
- Click on the Start button and go to the search box.
- Type “System Restore” in it and then click on Enter on the keyboard.
- From the listed results, choose System Restore.
- After that, enter the administrator password.
- Then, choose a restore point by following the steps in the Wizard.
- Finally, restore your computer.
Step 7: Run Window System File Checker (“sfc/scannow”)
System File Checker is a handy tool which allows you to scan and restore corruptions in Windows system files. In order to run System File Checker, you need to follow the steps listed below:
- At first, click on Start and then type “command” in the search box.
- Then, press CTRL and Shift simultaneously and hit on the Enter key.
- It will prompt you with a permission dialog box. You need to click on Yes option.
- A black box will pop up and you have to type “SFC/scannow” in it. Then, hit on Enter.
- After that, you have to just follow the on-screen prompts.
Hope that the above recommendations will help you out in resolving AVG 0xc0070643 error, but still, if the error persists, then get in touch with the professionals for instant assistance.