Quick Heal Total Security is a name trusted by many antivirus users. It is a very effective application for the detection of viruses and malware. Also, it is recommended for providing top-level protection to your PC. Quick Heal also has 24*7 customer service if you face an issue at any time.
Quick Heal Total Security Error 1603 is one of the most commonly occurring problems. This issue is generally faced during the installation of this program, which can lead to failure of the process. In this post, we are going to discuss the fixes to resolve it quickly.
Reasons Behind Quick Heal Total Security Error 1603
There are many reasons for Quick Heal error 1603, which are as follows:
- Incomplete installation- If your quick heal application is not installed properly, you might face this error.
- Corrupted registry- If your windows registry is corrupted, you can see the error message.
- Virus or malware attack- A virus or malware might have attacked your PC and this is causing the error code 1603.
- Missing files- If any of the files are deleted or missing from the Quick Heal application, it will exhibit this error.
- Corrupted download- If the downloaded file is corrupted or there are issues during the downloading process, the file can get corrupted and result in error message 1603.
What are the Symptoms Indicating Error Code 1603?
There are many indications from the PC, which tell it might have this particular issue. So, when this Quick Heal error takes place, your device will start displaying these common symptoms:
- Screen freezing suddenly
- Computer crashing
- Frequent pop-ups showing system issues
- System slowing down and applications taking longer to launch
- Some Quick Heal files are deleted or misplaced
- Virus or malware infection on your system
- Corrupted registry indicating this issue
Hacks To Resolve Quick Heal Total Security Error 1603
Any issue with an antivirus can disrupt the proper functioning of your system. Therefore, to resolve the Quick Heal issue, follow these steps:
1. End Conflicting Programs
To close the conflicting programs, you need to identify them first. So, press Ctrl + Alt + Del to open the Task Manager and select the programs.
For this, click on the “Process” tab, which will list the processes currently running on your system. Press the “End” option from the drop-down menu when you click on the program one by one. Finally, apply the changes by pressing “Apply” and “OK” buttons. Now, restart your system and check if you are facing the issue again.
2. Uninstall Third-Party Antivirus
The third-party antivirus contributes to the error 1603 in many cases. To uninstall the antivirus, you need to get to the “Control Panel”.
Select “Programs and Features” after the “Control Panel” opens in your system. A window will appear that contains the names of all the applications installed in it. Choose the applications individually and click on the “Uninstall” tab to remove them. Restart the system.
3. Scan Your Computer
The first thing you should do when facing this issue on Windows is to run the scan. If any program has a virus, it can be a serious threat to your system’s performance.
To fix this error, install the Quick Heal antivirus with a valid product key and launch it to start a full system scan. Wait for the scanning process to complete, as it takes some time to finish.
After the scanning is over, you will now receive a scan report from the antivirus. It contains the list of files that are affected by the virus. You need to choose these corrupted and virus-affected files and move them to the Quarantine. It will help in recovering the affected files and fixing error code 1603.
Tips to Avoid Error 1603 in Quick Heal Total Security
You need to be extra careful when you are operating on the web pages. Sometimes, Internet resources can feed various threats that your security program cannot detect. So, instead of protecting your system from them, it affects the anti-virus itself. Therefore, to avoid such situations, follow these points:
- Be extra careful when clicking a web page.
- Keep your system clean by running the Disk Cleanup.
- Scan your system every day after you extensively use the Internet.
- Run the Windows System File Checker occasionally.
- Keep Windows and Quick Heal Total Security up-to-date.
Quick Heal Total Security Error 1603 is a common error for antivirus users. It can appear due to issues in installation, corrupted files or virus attacks in your system.
These are the basic solutions for fixing any antivirus error. We hope you are not getting this error by now, after following these steps. For more specific instruction, you can post your Quick Heal problems in the feedback section below.
If you find our article helpful, do not forget to share it with your friends. Comment in our comment section to encourage us to write more articles on antivirus issues.