Malwarebytes runtime error is one of the most common technical problems for numerous Windows users. .You can find two versions of this. One is free and the other one is paid.
Malwarebytes runtime error 383 generally occurs at the time of the start-up or shutdown of the Windows operating system.
If you have knowledge about this, then manually you can solve this error. You can’t ignore this error. If you do so, then you have to face its consequences. Therefore, get rid of the issue as quickly as possible.
Symptoms of Malwarebytes Runtime Error
If the Malwarebytes runtime error 383 appears on your system, then you will notice some changes. Below, we discussed its various symptoms that will help you to understand if your system is affected by this error or not.
- Because of this error, your problem window will completely crash and your PC will keep on freezing frequently.
- If you continue to run the same program, then this error will remain on your screen.
- Due to this error, a message pops up frequently stating “Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Error 383”
- Because of this error, your Windows will run sluggishly and responds slowly.
Various Procedures to Fix Malwarebytes Runtime Error
This error is very much disturbing. But you don’t need to panic because there are various repair procedures. Below, we have discussed all the repairing procedures and that will help you to fix this error.
Solution 1: Always Close The Conflicting Programs
Whenever programs are clashing with each other, Malwarebytes runtime error appears on your computer’s screen. Hence at first you definitely need to stop these conflicting programs. For that, you have to follow some steps we mentioned below.
- At first, hold down the Ctrl, Alt, and Del keys altogether. Now the “Task Manager” will open and thus you will understand which programs are running currently.
- After that, go to the process tab. After going there, click on the “End Process” button to stop the programs one by one.
- After stopping the process, you need to check whether this error message pops up or not.
Solution 2: Update/ Reinstall Conflicting Programs
With the help of the Control Panel, you can easily apply this solution.
- If you are using Windows 7, then click on the “Start” button. Thereafter, select the “Control Panel” option. Then, uninstall the conflicting programs.
- If you are using Windows 8, at first, click the “Start” button. After that, scroll down and select the “More Settings” option. Then, go to the “Control Panel” option. Finally, uninstall the program.
- For Windows 10, you need to type Control Panel in the search box. Then, select Control Panel from the search result. Click the “uninstall a program” option. After going to ‘Programs and Features’, select the problem program. After that, click the ‘Update’ or ‘Uninstall’ option. If you select the “Uninstall” option, then follow the onscreen prompts. After doing that you need to re-download or use the application’s installation disk. Thus, you can reinstall the program.
Solution 3: Update Your Virus Protection Program
Due to virus infection, runtime error arises on your computer. Make sure, you finish the virus update procedure completely. To get the latest virus definition, check the available update and fix this error.
Solution 4: Re-install Runtime Libraries
You might get this error if the MS Visual C++ package is not installed properly. If you face this issue, uninstall the current package. After that, install a fresh copy.
- To uninstall the package go to the Programs and Features. Then, find and highlight the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package.
- From the top of the list select the uninstall option. After that, restart your computer again.
- Now, download the latest redistributable package. Finally, install it.
Solution 5: Run Disk Cleanup
This error might occur due to a very low free space on your computer, To fix the issue Run Disk Cleanup by the below-mentioned steps properly.
- At first, you need to back up your files. Then, free up space on the hard drive.
- After clearing the space, remove your cache. Then, restart your device.
- If you want to run “Disk Cleanup” open your explorer window. After that, right-click on your main directory.
- In the end, select the “Properties” option. Then, select the “Disk Cleanup” option.
Solution 6: Reinstall Your Graphics Driver
Sometimes due to the bad graphics driver, this error may occur. To solve this error follow the below-mentioned steps properly.
- At first, open your “Device Manager”. After that, find the graphics driver.
- Then, right-click on the video card driver. Thereafter, select the uninstall option. In the end, reboot your computer.
Solution 7: Fix Internet Explorer
Sometimes you might find, your problem is related to the internet explorer. If you find so, then follow the below-mentioned steps.
- At first, you need to reset your browser.
- If you are using Windows 7, then click on the “Start”. Thereafter, go to the Control Panel. On the left side of your PC select the “Internet Options”.
After that, click on the advanced tab. Thereafter, press the Reset button.
- If you are using Windows 8 and 10 then click on the “search” option. After that, type Internet Options and press ‘Enter.’ Thereafter, go to the advanced tab and select the “Reset” option.
- Disable the script debugging and error notifications also. For that, here are the steps that you need to follow.
- At first, go to the “Advanced” tab. There you have to look for the disable script debugging.
- After that, put a checkmark on the radio button.
- When you’re doing this at that time uncheck the “Display a notification about every script error” item. After that, click on the “Apply” button and then hit the OK option.
In the end, just restart your computer.